Saturday, June 17, 2006

Newsletter & June Contest

This month I'm having a 'tasteful' contest for members of my newsletter group. I've always been addicted to chocolate (the more the better is my motto) and I'm always on the lookout for easy and delicious recipes that feature chocolate in any of its forms.

All you have to do is join my newsletter and send me your favorite chocolate recipe. The winner will be chosen randomly and featured in the next newsletter.


To be eligible for the drawing, send your recipe to lyndak.scott@gmail.com by July 1. And the prize? A lovely handmade crystal heart suitable to be worn as a pendant on your own chain or used as a sun catcher in a sunny window. I'll also include some of my promo items as bonuses AND... a copy of HEARTSTONE! You'll want to make sure to enter J

To join my newsletter, simply send a blank email to: LyndaKScott-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Or contact me directly at Lyndak.scott@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

Be well.

No comments: