Sunday, July 23, 2006

Getting ready for RWA National

It's that time of year again. No, I'm not talking about the heat and humidity of July (though there is that, isn't there?). It's time for RWA National Conference.

This year it's located in Atlanta GA. (So I'll be trading one steamy sauna for another for those days!) Since I'll be leaving Wednesday morning, I've started prepping what I want to take with me. One thing I finally got was a different set of luggage.

I mean, really, watching for your particular black roller luggage amid a sea of black roller luggage on the luggage carousel can be detective work of the highest order! And, with my old stuff, I'd painted my initials on the front and back so I could tell.

Unfortunately, it appears that a number of other people had the same idea last year. And they used the same initials!

My new luggage is lavender.

Want to bet that everybody and his brother/sister will have lavender luggage this year?

No comments: