Sunday, September 03, 2006

What I'm Reading Now -- Finders Keepers 5 Books!

Finders Keepers by Linnea Sinclair

I had the lucky opportunity to read Ms Sinclair's first book--Gabriel's Ghost (before it became available by a big print publisher) and was impressed with the pure raw talent I saw there. Now some odd years later, I got another of her books Finders Keepers (Bantam Books ISBN 0-553-58798-6) at RWA Atlanta and have to wonder WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN BUYING HER BOOKS ALL ALONG???

This is a terrific Sci-Fi Romance that blends the science portion with the romance seamlessly and in a way that even the most non-SF person will enjoy (okay, the True SF Aficionado might look for a few more 'nuts and bolts' details but chances are they're not going to read a romance anyway--too bad for them :D )

Definitely worth the money (I've read it twice--back to back!--already!)

1 comment:

Loretta said...

I just got though reading Captive Moon by C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp and I am half way though Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward. I really enjoyed reading her books about the brotherhood. I have read so many books lately it would make a long list. lol
Loretta