Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good Tuesday Morning!

I hope everyone is having a great week! After our holiday this past weekend, I put up a couple of reviews on my blog, Star-Crossed Romance ( http://www.star-crossedromance.blogspot.com ) and I've got a couple more to go. I confess, I got behind schedule with the edits I'm doing on the latest Great Escapes story but that's how it goes.

I did take a little while this morning to put my garden in...yeah, not the big one but the containers that I've used for a couple of years. Last year, between cutting out a gi-normous bush (which laughed and grew back even bigger!), putting in the big garden and trying to walk our Zuzu (who passed earlier this year but who was very strong last Spring), I damaged my shoulder. I'm just now getting back to being able to raise my arm, carefully, over my head and I don't want to re-damage it. Well, not if I can help it ;-)

Time to get back to work. You all have a great one!

No comments: