Thursday, April 02, 2015

Special Look - Last Day by K. Mabe

One of my dear friends is donating the proceeds from this to Relay for Life. If you can help, that would be great! 

*Proceeds go to Relay for Life of Alamance County 

If today was your last day, what would you dream? 

Will Leavey's neighbors want to make his wish come true. Why? He's terminally ill with cancer and smack dab in the middle of a second uphill fight. 

Through fundraisers and prayer power, everyone's tossed something into the pot. Bella Variel has pitched in more than bone marrow. Her passion for the cause triggered Maxwell Bahn's protective side. 

When a boy needs a super hero on call...who's better than an officer in tights? 



http://tinyurl.com/qhn7euy

4 comments:

K. Mabe said...

LAST DAY truly was a work of the heart, since my life has been touched so much by cancer. My sister, mother-in-law, father-in-law and uncle are survivors. Unfortunately my Dad succumbed to the disease. He's the reason I attended my first Relay in 2009.

Bella first popped into my mind in August. Like most writers, I jotted a note down. Then I got busy with work, the holidays, etc. and she had to wait. Until the idea for a fundraising novella hit. Then I got a glimpse of Will in his hospital bed...and I knew how their lives would intersect. With a mixed in bit of mischief from Max I hope readers will be pleased!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Im definitely your friend...
and when we get Upstairs,
I'll love and serve you for eternity
I. Love. You.
God bless you.

best erectile dysfunction pills said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

erectile dysfunction drug said...

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?