Sunday, June 26, 2005

Writing Update

No word from Cerridwen Press on HEARTSTONE. No word from Dorchester on DEVIL'S CHOICE. No word from the agent who requested the full of H and no word from the agents I'd queried about DC.

So I'm sending a partial of RIDER to another agent. I've been working hard on the cover letter and synopsis (which is what I should be doing right now! LOL). RIDER is such a special project (yeah, I say that about each one of my books) and the heroine is just great--strong but feminine. She's not a manhater but she doesn't depend on men (well, or anyone else) to do things for her.

Anyway, I'm also working on my pitch for Reno. I'm pitching to the same agent I'm sending the partial to (hoping to get a head up against all the after conference partials that get requested). This particular agent is from what I hear just super to work with and has a real fondness for futuristics so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Well, I will after I hit Send, LOL.

No comments: