Thursday, March 13, 2008

Win a copy of Linda Wisdom's '50 Ways to Hex Your Lover'

Good morning, everyone!



I hope the weather in your part of the world is warm and balmy. Here in Michigan, it’s still a bit blustery, cold and snowy even though Spring is in just 7 days but that’s Michigan. Sigh.

I just wanted to let you know that my friend, Linda Wisdom, just released her newest book ..50 Ways to Hex Your Lover’ on March 1. I was so eager to get it that, ahem, I bought two.

But I’m going to put that spare book to good use and offer it to one of you lucky people.

All you have to do is join my newsletter (To join my newsletter, send a blank email to: LyndaKScott-Newsgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) and then send me an email at lyndak.scott@gmail.com with the subject line of ’50 Ways to Hex Your Lover’ before March 17 (Happy St. Patrick’s Day!), I’ll put your name into a box.

Then my fluffy buddy, Wookie, (you remember her? She’s the feline in charge of all drawings and contests) will select the winner.

Remember, you have to be a member of my newsletter group and I need your emails by March 17 to put you in the drawing for this fabulous book, so don’t delay.

Thanks and have a great week!

Lynda

Technorati Tags:
, ,

Flickr Tags:
, ,

Del.icio.us Tags:
, ,

Furl Tags:
, ,

No comments: