Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!


glitter-graphics.com

I hope Santa brought everyone a special gift, something you wouldn't have bought for yourself but that you a;ways wanted :D

My girls, Wookie and Zuzu, certainly got toys from Santa along with some special treats they enjoy eating (if you haven't seen them, I have pictures of them on my myspace page at myspace.com/lyndakscott I may post pictures of them with their new toys later on. The human members of the family will exchange gifts later at the big family dinner. We're all looking forward to that :D

I know Santa is getting a well deserved rest


glitter-graphics.com

So I'm putting on my Santa hat to offer a surprise gift for the first person who emails me at lyndakscott@gmail.com between now and December 28. Please put Christmas Surprise in the subject heading. (Sorry, due to postal restrictions, this gift can only be offered to those who live in the United States)

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and that you're surrounded by friends, family and love. Merry Christmas!


glitter-graphics.com

-- Lynda

1 comment:

Lynda K. Scott said...

Thanks to those who emailed me! I dropped all your names in a gaily decorated box and asked my Wookie to pull out a winner. After chasing her around to get the slip of paper from her dainty little jaws, I discovered that she'd selected (drum roll please!)

Sookiebear!

Sookiebear, if you'll email me your address, I'll send your surprise out to you.

Here's a list of your surprise gifts:

Heart Dance by Robin D. Owens
A selection of pens from my promo collection
Assorted notepads
Three rose-shaped and scented soaps

Thanks for playing and have a wonderful New Year!